The harvest is a joyful moment, a celebration and an amazing experience. In September you will have the opportunity to take part actively to the countryside life. If you like it, we will provide you with pruning shears and baskets and you will take part to the harvest.
The event includes:
Introduction to the different vines (Grillo, Nero d’Avola, Perricone…), participation in the grape harvest up to the work in the cellar (the same cellar where in the following months so much effort will become wine), wine tasting paired with local seasonal products.
Availability: during the wine harvest period from end of august until september, booking mandatory
- Duration of the event: c. 2 hours
- Min 2 persons
- In case of any allergy or intolerance please let us know in your booking
List of wines you will have the opportunity to taste:
- Giglio Organic Nero d’Avola, Sicilia D.O.C..
- Giglio Organic Perricone, I.G.P. Terre Siciliane.
- Giglio Organic Grillo, Sicilia D.O.C..
- Giglio Organic Muller Thurgau, I.G.P. Terre Siciliane.
- Altair bianco, Terre Siciliane I.G.P.
Selected specialty wine vinegar
All combined with carefully selected on-season sicilian delicacies.
*Periods of availability may vary from year to year.